About Me

1.11.2011

Part 1

As promissed here's part of the crazy story :      One of the middle schools in our district had closed down after 6th grade, they then all came to my middle school at the start of 7th. In homeroom of the veryfirst day I met KayCee. She's the best, a little nutty in the head but still awesome (i mean check her name _ she made it up) I had already kind of known Alicia from the year before- my special puertorican friend, very "special". Soon after I met one of KayCee's frineds Elena. All four of us are inseprable. If you have ever seen or read Pretty Little Liars im Aria, KayCee- Emily, Elena-Spencer and Alicia-Hannah. We all fit those characters to the "T". ( especially our personalities and traits) At that time my closest friend was Angela but that all changed.
     I saw this kid Michael in my social studies class and thought he was really cute. His best friend was Walter (Im mentioned him yesterday) One afternoon in math class (with me elena KayCee alicia michael and walter all in it) I look over and see Alicia writing a note saying "Will you go out with Angela" which crushed me because 1. she was suppose to be MY best friend not alicia's and 2. i realized that note was for Michael. That changed soooo much between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment