About Me

1.17.2011

Fall Fair

     Well Fall Fair is something that happens at the elementary school me and angela went to. Its a lot of fun and angela's mom always helps out. This was a couple days after Michael and angela started going out. She asked me to sleep over so I did and we were gonna hang out that whole day and help too. The thing is alicia and walter just started going out so it was " a double date plus me" and thats what everyone called it. Im not really a person to really get mad so that didnt bother me much. we hung out that whole day with Michael and angela all lovey dovey while me and alicia and walter all hung out. Im kinda a big goof so we all joked that my cotton candy "fabio" was my date... . . ... all 18 of him. (I kinda looove the stuff) But that kind of was like the whole year was like. You know until lunch one day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment