About Me

1.10.2011

Growing up!!!

     Did you ever notice how drinking a juice pouch makes you feel like a little kid again? How having your mom pack your lunch secretely makes you smile(well depending on who your mom is)lolz. I miss all these things from elementary school (and is till pack juice pouches- strawberry today yumm) I dont like growing up, it stinks!!!!
     Just realized my BFFFFF Jul isnt in 6th period. Very depressing. Shes really funny and may pop up at times. She's a trip. Today one of my old buds - lets call him Walter - from 7th grade hooded me. It actually made me sooo happy because he always use to do things like that to us. But then I got sad because I realized that its not the same as it was back then. I should probably fill you in on those very dramtic years. Catch me next post cuz right now i have an essay due Wednesday and I want to get it right since social studies hates me
     Peace and love
 P.S. Just came to the realization that teenagers rearely turn down free food.

No comments:

Post a Comment